Written by Pratik701 on September 22, 2017
How to clone any site with HTTrack ?
I copied Website file from HTTrack
But how to upload it on hosting now?
- All website one shared hosting Guys little question, I want to move all my website (total 3) in one shared hosting, but do you think that shared hosting is problem with seo? If Google find banned website, spam website and similar can ban all website in same ip?
- [HELP_POST] Adult Video Streaming Site Hosting HI BHW Members, I want to Create a website like pornhub xnxx. but here i need huge amount of web space but when i said them about video site they are not suggest me to setup my video site in shared plan. they suggest dedicated hosting. but dedicted ser...
- How to make money from FB page with 600K + likes? So as the title says, I previously ran a 9gag clone website with some guy I met online and he invested in everything in (domain,hosting etc) he had his own Adsense account and we used to make around $300-$500/month (50-50 split). So it was a good deal since we are from third world country and followers are from third world country we usually had all the memes and stuff related to their niche but then he left and I tried to start off my own website got everything but it didn't work well: A)...How to make money from FB page with 600K + likes?
- Is single site multiple hosting a good idea? I have my website hosted on a2hosting(shared plan) and the database is also on the same place. But my website it loading a bit slower than google cloud(I hosted my site on google cloud also). I am planning to host all file including PHP and media file...
- cloning a site? hi..need help in methods how can i clone some site? right from the script the are using to make the site followed by ther popup script(in short a-z about the site)
- How likely is a hosting or domain company to shut down site? So let's say you have a website. For it you have hosting and a domain name. You bought from Hostgator/Namechap. And you sell social media services on it (likes, followers, etc). How likely is your domain name and/or hosting providers to shut your site down? (p.s specifically for the ones I mentioned, as I believe they're both in the US) Thanks