Written by coldice on December 7, 2017
Currently I'm learning ORM and will provide my service for free to 1 business.
Wondering how much do people charge for ORM service and what they include in it
- How much to charge clients for managing their account? I'm sure some of you guys also manage accounts for others (Having them added in your FollowLiker queue or any other service). I'm new to it but would have some potential clients. My question would be: How much do you charge them?
- What rate should I charge? 120 web pages, 500-700 words each I'm a bit lost if this is the wrong area to post or not. Apologies in advance if it is and admins please feel free to move it to the correct area. I've been asked to send a proposal for the rewrite of 120 web pages with copy on each of 500-700 words for a SaaS company. It's for a new software they're getting ready to launch. While I've created many detailed proposals, I've never done one to this magnitude and I'm curious how much I should propose as my fee. While I normally charge at a...What rate should I charge? 120 web pages, 500-700 words each
- Dealing With Virtual Item PayPal Charge-backs? Hello this month i got and a charge-back as i'm the seller ,the but open a case in PayPal and he said only he didn't receive the service ,but the service was completed i send him message back and he didn't answer and the second day i sent another message but no answer and all of this in paypal. after 20 day he escalate this case to claim ,now i don't know what i should do ,because i read that paypal always with the buyer .
- How much to charge per email subscriber? I'm working on a business model that helps businesses build email list subscribers. I'm working with local restaurants etc. I'm not sure how much to charge per email collected however. I have defaulted to €1 per subscriber for now. What do you guys think? These emails would be quite valuable to these businesses, they can keep their name in their customers heads and retain much better customer retention this way and make more sales.
- Followliker charge for upgrade too? Hello, Im looking to upgrade my license to unlimited IG, Im an user since 2014-2015....So im an old one. But why do i get charged $10 + $5 monthly? didnt they have shitload of arguements for this?! im not a new user, im just looking to upgrade..... Or is this totally right? ...Please clear this out for me edit: I dont want to ask followliker support becaue ofc if they see that they can push out $5 monthly fooling my ass they will say " yes it works like that" ( even if thats not like...Followliker charge for upgrade too?
- Paypal India to charge 18% GST….It’s all… Effective 2 Oct 2017 be ready to pay Paypal India 18% GST . Effective date: 2 October 2017 for Users who contract with PayPal Payments Private Limited PayPal is a global leader in digital payments available across 200 markets. Innovation is a core value for PayPal which helps us create amazing experiences for our customers. India is an important market and in order to enable us to provide superior customer experiences, we are updating the UA...Paypal India to charge 18% GST....It's all over for Indians...