Written by John4life2017 on December 7, 2017
Hey all, I just bought 1 bitcoin at $15,600. Hoping for the best!
- [Bitcoin Prediction] A next big move is coming I slept yesterday at 9 pm, Bitcoin was 12500$. I didn't opened my laptop till now and I enter and big surprise: bitcoin is 16k$. That literally means that if yesterday I'd buy a bitcoin i would have earned 3500$ by now! But, will it keep rising? I don't think so. First of all, are people actually buying it to use it as a currency? Most of them aren't. People are just buying Bitcoin because it is "an investment" and they probably don't even know what it really is. Gold is bought an...[Bitcoin Prediction] A next big move is coming
- What do you think about Red Bitcoin? Is it going to… Hey guys, Today we have a lot of coins that have Bitcoin in their name because of the forks etc... But there's a coin named Bitcoin Red (it's not a fork) but a token based on the Ethereum. It costed 0.1$/coin few days ago when I bought some and now it is 0.4$/coin (today it reached 0.6$ but fell). What do you think about it? Will it reach 1$? Does it have potential? Has ever a token reached 10-100$ in value? I want some opinions
- Just bought some BTC Last time I had a bitcoin was when I sold off my entire stock in a frenzy at $40 or so. I just bought some today, as I feel they will continue to increase in value in the coming weeks and months, potentially at a much more rapid rate than ever before...
- Bitcoin (sell or hold??) I am really very confused that should we sell or hold the bitcoin. Will the overall value of bitcoin and bitcoin gold be equal to today's market value or not? Is bitcoin gold better than bitcoin or not? I have heard that mining of bitcoin gold is easier than Bitcoin. So it is quite preferable for miners but this is not the only factor. So pour you real advice and help me and other blackhat members to come out of this big confusion.
- Bitcoin is now 16000$! [What’s Coming Next!] Whats happening?!?!!! Like wtf bitcoin rising up that fast at a rate of 2k$/day!! I feel that most of people who are buying and making price rise didn't really studied the thig and just bought it because it's "constantly rising". Don't you think that after that price will fall down to a very low point? EDIT: now 16+K$
- bitcoin where to start with bitcoin, bhw members who use Bitcoin on regular basis, where do i create an acc, like there are tons of sites that provide bitcoin & i'm confused. where exactly do i create an account and buy bitcoin ?