Written by mickyfu on September 10, 2017
So apparently Neo is taking a dive due to the Chinese having issues / banning ICOs (so I've heard) Any Thoughts? I've pulled out and dumped my money in Tenx for the time being.
- Ask me Anything About making money on Etsy (Etsy AMA) Hey everyone. I wanted to start an ask me anything thread for Etsy. I see plenty for things like YouTube and Instagram but have not seen one for Etsy. I have put this in the make money section because I did not see a relevant place for it, maybe an Etsy or general eCommerce section could be started. I also decided to start this in the open forum and not in the Jr VIP section so that more people can see it and benefit from it. I've managed to do well on Etsy taking over a quarter of a...Ask me Anything About making money on Etsy (Etsy AMA)
- Is search console/GWT a footprint? I'm wondering if it's a bad idea to have more than one site per google search console account? For example if one site on your google account received a penalty would that put your other websites on that google account under the microscope? If that's the case I guess I will create new google account per new site, does anyone have experience or thoughts on this?
- drupal vs wordpress Friends wordpress is too slow and taking more ram/process etc Which is best drupal or wordpress
- Anyone from china??? Hi,I have this product and its in chinese,and I have no idea how to use it,by any chance anyone can read chinese? Thanks!
- Local citation services taking your local business… ...Local citation services – taking your local business to the next level
- Taking Twitch Videos To Upload To YouTube I was going to make a channel for a specific game just uploading twitch broadcasts/videos/clips and then in the description put the twitch users twitch link to reference them/show where it came from. But I'm not sure if you can do this, can you do this or this going against copyrights? The goal is to just upload lots and lots of clips and videos to monetize them with ads.